4 Ingredients Sugar Cookies
We believe that nothing says home like the smell of baking cookies. So here is the simple Cookie Recipe that only needs 4 ingredients.
- 125 gr butter
- 1 egg
- 75 gr sugar
- 240 gr flour
- Whisk together butter and sugar in a bowl and mix until light and fluffy. Add egg and mix until well combined.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add flour and mix until just combined.
- Transfer dough to a work surface, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
- Roll out dough on parchment paper to 4 - 5 mm thick. Cut shapes from dough with Awwsome Cookie Cutter.
- Bake cookies and rotating sheets halfway through. Bake until lightly golden, about 10 -15 minutes; do not allow to brown. Let cool on a wire rack.